Vicki's Creative Crafting Corner

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thanks Files

I created these files tonight as an extra little gift to all of you who tried to download my files today before I fixed them.  I'm sorry you had problems.  The links are all fixed now so you can get the original ones I posted for the blog today and you can get these if you like them. These are MTC files I will make svg files and post them tomorrow.






 Get the MTC file for this card here
Get SVG files Here

This card measures 6 X 4 1/2 when folded
Get MTC File Here
Get SVG Files Here
 Get MTC File Here
Get SVG File Here
Get MTC File Here
Get SVG File Here






 Get MTC File Here
Get SVG File Here

6 comments:

  1. Thnaks for all of the files you have been posting! Just now I was in need of a thank you card. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card files. Thanks Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the files and congrats on your new blog. Anita in OK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for charing those SVGs... I´d like to know how to do this files to have the chance to share, but I have no idea how that works.

    I thank Lord for people like you, that share it with love, so people like me (with a few abilits) have the chance to use it.

    I´ll follow your work to know your work better.

    Kisses from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute file. "Thanks"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice of you to share your files Vicki. Thank you

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete