Vicki's Creative Crafting Corner

Monday, March 14, 2011

Easter Card

Here is a picture of an Easter Card I made, the picture is terrible the card is actually very pretty.  The white border you see around the card is not part of the card it is the background of where I took the picture.  You will see the links to download the files below.  They include the words Happy Easter, the 3 egg group and the grass.  All my files are MTC, when I export them as svg they delete part of the shadow layer, I'm not sure why that happens.  If you need them in svg please email me.  When I made my card I cut two layers of grass and just moved the 2nd layer over a bit.  I drew in the middle of the yellow Easter words with a Pigma Micron Marker size 05.  I'm not real happy with how it turned out, I don't have a very steady hand.  My finished card measures 6 1/4 by 5 1/4 inches.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Vicki. Love the colors in it too.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete